Another Muslim Scum - Killed
Knifefight Afterdance
2011-09-30 12:39:16 UTC
Anwar al-Awlaki, the radical Yemeni-American cleric and one of the most
influential al-Qaeda operatives wanted by the United States, has been
killed in Yemen’s Marib province, Yemen’s Defense Ministry said Friday
morning.

Go America!!!
Knifefight Afterdance
2011-09-30 23:38:08 UTC
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
Anwar al-Awlaki, the radical Yemeni-American cleric and one of the
most influential al-Qaeda operatives wanted by the United States,
has been killed in YemenÂ’s Marib province, YemenÂ’s Defense
Ministry said Friday morning.
Go America!!!
Well, of course he was scum. He was American, wasn't he?
Anwar al-Awlaki renounced his American citizenship a long time ago.

Anwar al-Awlaki betrayed his country (USA) and betrayed the West.

Obama had Anwar al-Awlaki meet his 72 devils (Anwar al-Awlaki thought
these were virgins, he now knows he was wrong). lol
Knifefight Afterdance
2011-10-01 05:39:39 UTC
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
Anwar al-Awlaki, the radical Yemeni-American cleric and one of
the most influential al-Qaeda operatives wanted by the United
States, has been killed in Yemen’s Marib province, Yemen’s
Defense Ministry said Friday morning.
Go America!!!
Well, of course he was scum.  He was American, wasn't he?
Anwar al-Awlaki renounced his American citizenship a long time ago.
Oddly enough, you can't.
Yes, one can, stupid.
There is no way to 'renounce' your US citizenship legally.
What the fuck are you talking about, moron? If/When an American
renounces his/her American citizenship -- especially if he/she does it
in another country, that American citizenship is thus voided.
It can be taken away, but you can't give it up. He was born
here, he was a citizen.
This is not correct, nor is it law.
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
Anwar al-Awlaki betrayed his country (USA) and betrayed the West.
That may or may not be true, we'll never know. The claim is that he
did, I tend
to believe it. I'm not going to miss the guy, but realistically, Zepp
has a valid point.
We assassinated one of our one. That ought to at least give you a
moment's pause.
That he deserved it doesn't change the facts.
You and Zepp (two of The Three Stooges) will ALWAYS come down on the
side of an American traitor who would kill your daughters and sons.

You morons are sick -- you hate yourselves, so you hate your country.

Throw Milt into the mix and the three of you need to seek help.

Soon.
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
Obama had Anwar al-Awlaki meet his 72 devils (Anwar al-Awlaki
thought these were virgins, he now knows he was wrong). lol
Well, you haven't gone to Heaven yet, nor are you a Muslim (I assume),
so you have no way of knowing what he's found.
You are so sad.

Matt, when you get to Hell, ask Anwar al-Awlaki if he was right. While
you're at it, ask Obama.
Knifefight Afterdance
2011-10-01 16:21:06 UTC
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
On Sep 30, 5:38 pm, "Knifefight Afterdance"
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
Anwar al-Awlaki, the radical Yemeni-American cleric and one
of the most influential al-Qaeda operatives wanted by the
United States, has been killed in Yemen’s Marib province,
Yemen’s Defense Ministry said Friday morning.
Go America!!!
Well, of course he was scum. He was American, wasn't he?
Anwar al-Awlaki renounced his American citizenship a long time ago.
Oddly enough, you can't.
Yes, one can, stupid.
There is no way to 'renounce' your US citizenship legally.
What the fuck are you talking about, moron? If/When an American
renounces his/her American citizenship -- especially if he/she does
it in another country, that American citizenship is thus voided.
Nope. There is a way, it turns out, but he certainly never did it.
http://travel.state.gov/law/citizenship/citizenship_776.html
My God, you are stupid. Did you ever read or hear any of Anwar
al-Awlaki's pronouncements, dimwit?
Everything that you just posted, he did, dumbass.
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
It can be taken away, but you can't give it up. He was born
here, he was a citizen.
This is not correct, nor is it law.
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
Anwar al-Awlaki betrayed his country (USA) and betrayed the West.
That may or may not be true, we'll never know. The claim is that
he did, I tend
to believe it. I'm not going to miss the guy, but realistically,
Zepp has a valid point.
We assassinated one of our one. That ought to at least give you a
moment's pause.
That he deserved it doesn't change the facts.
You and Zepp (two of The Three Stooges) will ALWAYS come down on the
side of an American traitor who would kill your daughters and sons.
No, we come down on the side of law. The law applies to the good guys,
and
the bad guys. Why you can't understand that I do not like this man at
all, and
am perfectly happy he's dead shows that you have serious issues. He
isn't
the issue, the way he was killed is.
Matt, you have to be honest with yourself -- you are NOT happy that
Anwar al-Awlaki is dead. You wish that he was still alive. You hate
America.

You have serious problems with America and the West and your reflex is
to side with ANYONE who is against America and/or the West.

This piece of garbage, one Anwar al-Awlaki, was killed and is now off
the radar. You are heartsick, yes, I know.
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
You morons are sick -- you hate yourselves, so you hate your
country.
Throw Milt into the mix and the three of you need to seek help.
Soon.
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
Obama had Anwar al-Awlaki meet his 72 devils (Anwar al-Awlaki
thought these were virgins, he now knows he was wrong). lol
Well, you haven't gone to Heaven yet, nor are you a Muslim (I
assume), so you have no way of knowing what he's found.
You are so sad.
Matt, when you get to Hell, ask Anwar al-Awlaki if he was right.
While you're at it, ask Obama.
Yeah, sure.
Good to know that you know where you're going, Matt.

OBTW, while you're down there, ask Osama as well.

Asshole.
Knifefight Afterdance
2011-10-01 17:37:19 UTC
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
On Sep 30, 11:39 pm, "Knifefight Afterdance"
[...]
And, of course, you are wrong.
I am not wrong wrong, idiot.

Why did Barack Obama (never the smartest guy in the room) sign a
document authorizing the killing of Anwar al-Awlaki, you stupid fuck?
So we are done here.
You were done when you decided to join this discussion and get the shit
kicked out of you. I walk in big shoes.

But, again, you're Larry. That's what you do. lol
Knifefight Afterdance
2011-10-01 18:21:51 UTC
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
On Oct 1, 10:21 am, "Knifefight Afterdance"
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
On Sep 30, 11:39 pm, "Knifefight Afterdance"
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
On Sep 30, 5:38 pm, "Knifefight Afterdance"
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
On Fri, 30 Sep 2011 13:39:16 +0100, Knifefight
[...]
Yep, I agree, you are a wrong idiot.
Your cite cements my argument, dimwit.
You are just too stupid to know or understand that.

You are an amazing moron, Matt.

I'm sure that's what your wife/ex-wife eventually discovered, poor girl.

Ergo, your current existence. lol

Knifefight Afterdance
2011-10-01 16:34:17 UTC
[...]
Read about it
here:http://travel.state.gov/law/citizenship/citizenship_776.html
[...]
Yeah, sure. Obviously, you are not only stupid, you probably aren't
American.
matt-
Matt, Matt, Matt ! If anyone in this country points a
toy gun ( a threat ) at anyone he will be shot dead, by law
enforcement standards ( right of defense ). Why not Muslim scum
whether American or not ?
Matt is a self-hating moron who will ALWAYS side with the criminal
before he would ever side with the victim(s). He hates America.

Matt is a brain-injured idiot who doesn't even type that well.

Pray for him.
Knifefight Afterdance
2011-10-01 05:57:08 UTC
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
Anwar al-Awlaki, the radical Yemeni-American cleric and one of
the >> > most influential al-Qaeda operatives wanted by the United
States, has >> > been killed in YemenÂ’s Marib province,
YemenÂ’s Defense Ministry >> > said Friday morning.
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
Go America!!!
Well, of course he was scum. He was American, wasn't he?
Anwar al-Awlaki renounced his American citizenship a long time ago.
Anwar al-Awlaki betrayed his country (USA) and betrayed the West.
According to what court of law?
Well, someone should ask Obama.
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
Obama had Anwar al-Awlaki meet his 72 devils (Anwar al-Awlaki
thought these were virgins, he now knows he was wrong). lol
Amazing how cowardly American right wingers embrace tyranny as long
as they thing it might keep them safe from tyranny.
Are you saying that killing Anwar al-Awlaki is "tyranny"?

Are you really?

You "Three Stooges" - Zeep (Moe), Matt (Larry) & Curly (Milt) answer
this -- please:

Does killing a terrorist by a far-left American president equate to
"tyranny"?

I'm curious.