@GlennBeck: Count me a Jew and Come For Me First
Knifefight Afterdance
2011-07-21 14:12:00 UTC
http://townhall.com/video/glenn-becks-touching-words-advocates-jews/

These were some of Glenn Beck's most inspiring and moving words that he
spoke at the Christians United for Israel Summit.
Y***@Jurgis.net
2011-07-21 13:28:12 UTC
On 21 Jul 2011 15:12:00 +0100, "Knifefight Afterdance"
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
These were some of Glenn Beck's most inspiring and moving words that he
spoke at the Christians United for Israel Summit.
The fart smell proves it.
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 16:32:34 -0700 (PDT),
Kurtis T. Nicklas
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
I don't pay much attention to him these days, but I'd wager he's not
happy.
You sure as shit paid attention when you got caught
making all those late-night hang-up phone calls, didn't
ya, Nickkkkers?

CLICK ! ! !