September 2011 Ratings: Fox News Has Top 16 shows in Cable News
Knifefight Afterdance
2011-09-28 05:00:38 UTC
Fox News stayed far ahead in the cable news ratings for the month of
September pulling in the top 16 shows on all of cable news in Total
Viewers.
A bit of a comparison: FNC s 16th most-watched show, the Noon hour,
averaged 888,000 Total Viewers. MSNBC s most-watched show, The
Rachel Maddow Show at 9pmET averaged 875,000 for the month.
  Primetime (Mon-Sun): 1.928M Total Viewers / 425K A25-54
  Total Day (Mon-Sun): 1.060M Total Viewers / 264K A25-54
FNC s Monday-Friday primetime was up +5% in Total Viewers
year-to-year.
Greta Van Susteren at 10pmET is up the most in FNC s primetime +6%
in Total Viewers / +1% in younger viewers. Bill O'Reilly and Sean
Hannity came in flat.
.
.
The problem with Fox News is that too many viewers confuse Fox
popularity with Fox accuracy.
Ed Henry from CNN is not confused. Ed Henry is now the Fox news White
House reporter.

John Roberts (not to be confused with the Chief Justice) from CBS news
and CNN is the national reporter for Fox news.

Alan Colmes is a very clear and present personality for Fox news.
Fox is sleaze.
You are stupid.

Fox news is #1 with most Americans.

Deal with it.
Knifefight Afterdance
2011-09-29 05:59:05 UTC
On Sep 27, 9:26 pm, "Knifefight Afterdance"
[...]
Ron is stupid.
Fox is not news so much as news based entertainment for people too
stupid to know the difference. It's an around the clock infomercial
for the Republican Party and it really doesn't pretend to be anything
else.
Please tell me what MessNBC is?

Please?

Isn't MessNBC "an around the clock infomercial for the DEMOCRAT Party"?

Oh, and doesn't it not "pretend to be anything else."?

You leftists make my argument for me -- time after time. lol
Knifefight Afterdance
2011-09-29 06:58:41 UTC
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
[...]
1% of the population is not most Americans.
Fox news is the biggest news outfit in America. You don't believe me?

Ask Obama.
But then, yeah, in that
backwards, upside down and cock-eyed way Repugnants always view
things, I guess I can see how 1% of the population could be deemed to
be most Americans.
And MessNBC is what again?

I would say to you, "stop being stupid". But that's like saying to you,
"stop breathing".

For you, stupid = breathing. It sucks to be you.
Knifefight Afterdance
2011-09-29 07:20:24 UTC
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
On Sep 28, 1:00 am, "Knifefight Afterdance"
[...]
Again in your topsy-turvy way you always anally look at your tiny
universe and deliberately avoid the BIG picture.
Hmmm... you said "anally".

Interesting.
Over 20 million tune
into ABC, CBS and NBC collectively each weeknight at 6:30 against your
piddly FOX News of about 1.5 million.
I'll ask your dumbass the same question again...

"And MessNBC is what again?"
Chew on that: 20 million
liberals vs. 1.5 million right wignuts.
See how stupid you are?

Are you saying that ALL 20mil (your number) who watch "the big three"
are ALL "liberals"?

Folks laugh behind your back and call you stupid, idiot.
Cable is not all there is on TV,
Never said that it was, dimwit (look at the subject header for
guidance).
but it's all there is for Repugnants seeking refuge from the cold,
cruel real world.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Repeat after me -- Fox news is #1.

Hurts, doesn't it, moron? lol
Knifefight Afterdance
2011-09-29 17:34:13 UTC
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
On Sep 29, 2:58 am, "Knifefight Afterdance"
[...]
Yeah, I knew it would be of interest to you. I apply that to people
who like to look up there anuses to back up what they say. Back up.
Anally. Get it? Get your head out of your own gutter.
Nah. You wrote that as a reflex.

You should gather up some courage, go to your mother and admit that you
are gay. It will do you some good, bonesmoker. lol
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
Over 20 million tune
into ABC, CBS and NBC collectively each weeknight at 6:30 against
your piddly FOX News of about 1.5 million.
I'll ask your dumbass the same question again...
"And MessNBC is what again?"
**CRICKETS**
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
Chew on that: 20 million
liberals vs. 1.5 million right wignuts.
See how stupid you are?
Are you saying that ALL 20mil (your number) who watch "the big
three" are ALL "liberals"?
Just as all 1.5 million are Repugnants watching FOX News at the same
time. Yeah. Of what interest would ABC, CBS and NBC be to Repugnants
when they have their own FOX tit to suck on?
I never intimated that ALL of the viewers of Fox news are
conservatives, dumbass.

But you wrote and think (you don't do that very well) that anyone NOT
watching Fox news are liberals.

Boy, you are really stupid. As you're admitting to your mother that
you're gay, tell her you're stupid as well. It won't be a surprise. lol
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
Folks laugh behind your back and call you stupid, idiot.
Naa, that's just Repugnants. Nobody cares what Repugnants laugh at
because they'll laugh at anything, seeing as they can't really define
what's really funny to begin with but still don't want to look like
they don't have a sense of humor, so they'll laugh indiscriminately
and still look like idiots for laughing at the wrong things.
Folks laugh behind your back and call you stupid, idiot.
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
Cable is not all there is on TV,
Never said that it was, dimwit (look at the subject header for
guidance).
But you keep trying to back up your figures by looking up your anal
cavity as if cable is all there is. No mention of the Big Boys, A, C
and N, in your numbers.
I'm talking about "Cable News", dimwit.

It's obvious that your mother is ashamed of you.
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
but it's all there is for Repugnants seeking refuge from the cold,
cruel real world.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Repeat after me -- Fox news is #1.
There, you see. Seeking refuge from the cold, cruel, real world that
is ABC, CBS and NBC.
Look at the subject header, idiot. "Cable News".

No wonder why your father ran. lol
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
Hurts, doesn't it, moron? lol
No, nothing hurts. Everything's fine. Never felt better.
Yeah, you're hurting because folks laugh behind your back and call you
stupid, idiot. lol

Knifefight Afterdance
2011-09-29 07:07:58 UTC
[...]
Re: You are stupid.
Tell ya' what Bunkie.
Tell ya' what, Stupid - Fox news is #1 and has been for over a decade.

Deal with it. lol