the more things cange the more they stay the same
curmudgeon
2012-01-21 23:53:33 UTC
After the 2004 presidential election the term "Swift Boating" the US lexicon
to describe an unfair, untruthful attack or smear campaign.
From the 2008 presidential election, we will have another new term.
PALINATE; to attempt to disguise one's ignorance and incompetence by
spreading false rumors and promoting hate against one's opponent.

"It doesn't help if every intelligent person in America votes for me,
I need a majority.'
*Adlai E.Stevenson* 1900 - 1965
Juris Diction
2012-01-22 08:22:59 UTC
Post by curmudgeon
After the 2004 presidential election the term "Swift Boating" the US lexicon
to describe an unfair, untruthful attack or smear campaign.
From the 2008 presidential election, we will have another new term.
PALINATE; to attempt to disguise one's ignorance and incompetence by
spreading false rumors and promoting hate against one's opponent.
"It doesn't help if every intelligent person in America votes for me,
I need a majority.'
*Adlai E.Stevenson* 1900 - 1965
I don't feel so safe now knowing Palin is not up in Alaska keeping an
eye out for that Putin guy.
--
Give it up. The future is progressive.

Fuck The Alamo, Remember Bush