Anthony Weiner - A Destroyed Brand
Knifefight Afterdance
2011-06-02 03:06:05 UTC
One of the many things liberals do is - "destroy the brand".

The Chickens have come Home to Roost for this motherfucker.

As they always do.

------------

It will come to past - sooner rather than later, that these same
liberals will very quickly realize that "Anthony Weiner" - a very
liberal flame-thrower & would-be mayor of New York - is now a
"destroyed brand".

He's done. We all now know it.

God bless his wife.
Winston Smith, American Patriot
2011-06-02 02:15:00 UTC
"Knifefight Afterdance" <***@aol.com> wrote on Thu 02 Jun 2011
06:06:05a
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
One of the many things liberals do is - "destroy the brand".
The Chickens have come Home to Roost for this motherfucker.
As they always do.
------------
It will come to past - sooner rather than later, that these same
liberals will very quickly realize that "Anthony Weiner" - a very
liberal flame-thrower & would-be mayor of New York - is now a
"destroyed brand".
He's done. We all now know it.
Newt Gingrich, David Vitter, Larry Craig, the late bastard Henry Hyde...were
they done when caught, red-handed or not?

If Weiner is done and voluntarily steps down because he did something wrong,
it is because he has what most right wing scumbags do NOT have: SHAME

Chris Lee of NY: this right wing scumbag DOES have shame. Let Republicans
call him their example.
--
The real danger to the future of humanity is the preference
for surrendering to fear, superstition, and faith
to reason with one's own mind.
Knifefight Afterdance
2011-06-02 03:42:13 UTC
2011 06:06:05a
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
One of the many things liberals do is - "destroy the brand".
The Chickens have come Home to Roost for this motherfucker.
As they always do.
------------
It will come to past - sooner rather than later, that these same
liberals will very quickly realize that "Anthony Weiner" - a very
liberal flame-thrower & would-be mayor of New York - is now a
"destroyed brand".
He's done. We all now know it.
Newt Gingrich - will not be President, but is successful.
David Vitter - didn't he win another 6 year term as US Senator?
Larry Craig - not sure about him; but he's no longer a Senator.
the late bastard Henry Hyde
I hope humans who walk the Earth after you die call you the same
"bastard", scumbag.
...were they done when caught, red-handed or not?
I'm sure you have a point - I just don't know what it is. It's clear
that you're too stupid to flesh it out.

I'm sure that you've heard this before. lol
If Weiner is done and voluntarily steps down because he did something
wrong, it is because he has what most right wing scumbags do NOT
have: SHAME
Ask Barney Frank, puddle of piss.
Chris Lee of NY: this right wing scumbag DOES have shame. Let
Republicans call him their example.
Republicans need to take Rep. Ryan and Speaker Boehner out to the
woodshed for the NY seat loss. This is a lesson that should be learned.

But I bet that's not a trend.
Winston Smith, American Patriot
2011-06-02 08:03:27 UTC
"Knifefight Afterdance" <***@aol.com> wrote on Thu 02 Jun 2011
06:42:13a
[...]
Your failure to understand the point has no connection whatsoever with my
success in making my point, moron.
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
If Weiner is done and voluntarily steps down because he did something
wrong, it is because he has what most right wing scumbags do NOT
have: SHAME
Ask Barney Frank, puddle of piss.
Really? Barney Frank had relationships with consenting adults.

Of course, a homophobe like you would not characterize his behavior as
anything less than "sodomite," and that such relationships disqualify him
from office, again according to fag-bashers like yourself.
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
Chris Lee of NY: this right wing scumbag DOES have shame. Let
Republicans call him their example.
Republicans need to take Rep. Ryan and Speaker Boehner out to the
woodshed for the NY seat loss. This is a lesson that should be learned.
You're one of those people who likes to do the equivalent of pulling wings
off flies to watch them suffer, arncha?...and the equivalent is hoping to
take your grandma off her Medicare benefit and watching her in pain a medical
emergency, keeping the ambulance attendants or ER staff at bay by telling the
asshole asking her while she's barely conscious if she's insured, and you
laughing back, "Oh, she's not covered at all, and all of this is on your
dime!" But then you probably never liked your grandma, because she probably
told you at one time what a worthless PoS you are.
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
But I bet that's not a trend.
LOL! What an idiot you are!
to reason with one's own mind.
Knifefight Afterdance
2011-06-02 22:54:38 UTC
2011 06:42:13a
Jun >> 2011 06:06:05a
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
One of the many things liberals do is - "destroy the brand".
The Chickens have come Home to Roost for this motherfucker.
As they always do.
------------
It will come to past - sooner rather than later, that these same
liberals will very quickly realize that "Anthony Weiner" - a very
liberal flame-thrower & would-be mayor of New York - is now a
"destroyed brand".
He's done. We all now know it.
Newt Gingrich - will not be President, but is successful.
I'm not a fan - good to see you have nothing to say, moron.
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
David Vitter - didn't he win another 6 year term as US Senator?
"His wife" - that's the answer, idiot.
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
Larry Craig - not sure about him; but he's no longer a Senator.
I guess it's good to have other dimwits thinking for you, asshole.
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
the late bastard Henry Hyde
I hope humans who walk the Earth after you die call you the same
"bastard", scumbag.
...were they done when caught, red-handed or not?
I'm sure you have a point - I just don't know what it is. It's clear
that you're too stupid to flesh it out.
I'm sure that you've heard this before. lol
Your failure to understand the point has no connection whatsoever
with my success in making my point, moron.
You are very stupid. I'm sure folks around you hint or downright tell
you this fact often - many times face to face.
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
If Weiner is done and voluntarily steps down because he did
something >> wrong, it is because he has what most right wing
scumbags do NOT >> have: SHAME
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
Ask Barney Frank, puddle of piss.
Really? Barney Frank had relationships with consenting adults.
Of course, a homophobe like you would not characterize his behavior
as anything less than "sodomite," and that such relationships
disqualify him from office, again according to fag-bashers like
yourself.
Wow, this got you off.

Lemme repeat it - "Ask Barney Frank, puddle of piss."
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
Chris Lee of NY: this right wing scumbag DOES have shame. Let
Republicans call him their example.
Republicans need to take Rep. Ryan and Speaker Boehner out to the
woodshed for the NY seat loss. This is a lesson that should be learned.
You're one of those people who likes to do the equivalent of pulling
wings off flies to watch them suffer, arncha?...and the equivalent is
hoping to take your grandma off her Medicare benefit and watching her
in pain a medical emergency, keeping the ambulance attendants or ER
staff at bay by telling the asshole asking her while she's barely
conscious if she's insured, and you laughing back, "Oh, she's not
covered at all, and all of this is on your dime!" But then you
probably never liked your grandma, because she probably told you at
one time what a worthless PoS you are.
You do understand that you have a lot of issues that you need to see
someone for, don't you? I'm not sure it will help.

I hope it does.
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
But I bet that's not a trend.
LOL! What an idiot you are!
I see violence against innocent folks and carnage in any area in which
you live in your future, dickhead. It will be you firing the weapon.

I'll be watching and reading the news. When you finally eat your gun, I
pray you die slowly.
Winston Smith, American Patriot
2011-06-03 04:57:01 UTC
"Knifefight Afterdance" <***@aol.com> wrote on Fri 03 Jun 2011
01:54:38a
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
2011 06:42:13a
Jun >> 2011 06:06:05a
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
One of the many things liberals do is - "destroy the brand".
The Chickens have come Home to Roost for this motherfucker.
As they always do.
------------
It will come to past - sooner rather than later, that these same
liberals will very quickly realize that "Anthony Weiner" - a very
liberal flame-thrower & would-be mayor of New York - is now a
"destroyed brand".
He's done. We all now know it.
Newt Gingrich - will not be President, but is successful.
I'm not a fan - good to see you have nothing to say, moron.
You're replying to your own posts now, after having edited the quotes to make
it seem like others used those words.

Now WHO are you to be calling others "moron" in full evidence of you being
shown to be a dishonest bastard!!!???
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
David Vitter - didn't he win another 6 year term as US Senator?
"His wife" - that's the answer, idiot.
I can see why you qualify for everyone's killfile: you are a complete fukin
lunatic who talks to himself and it appears that the conversation between the
two inside your head is not even coherent.

[rest of post deleted, this asshole appropriately killfiled]
to reason with one's own mind.
Knifefight Afterdance
2011-06-03 15:18:13 UTC
Winny sucked his own penis and ran away, weeping:

[post deleted, this asshole appropriately killfiled]

You have surrendered Winny. You have been exposed as a moron.

Thanks for that.

Listen closely, Winny -- do you hear people laughing at you?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Knifefight Afterdance
2011-06-02 23:05:54 UTC
Seriously, dude - where's the shame?
He neither posted his dick nor got hacked.
So, you're claiming that Wiener lied when he claimed to have been
hacked?
Yep. Modulo how he said it. Like you, when he saw the screenshot he
didn't realize the shot itself was merely faked. Like the "Breitbart
blows goats" screenshot.
Seriously, dude, where's YOUR shame?
Wow, you show wingnuts a picture of a dick, and they all go crazy!
Yes, Larry Craig will be sucking his thumb as he sleeps, and dreaming
about Weiner...
Larry Craig in NOW a private citizen of the USA (btw, are you, Zepp?)

Anthony Weiner is a sitting Congressman - but not for long.

LOL
thinbluemime
2011-06-02 02:37:42 UTC
On Wed, 01 Jun 2011 23:06:05 -0400, Knifefight Afterdance =
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
One of the many things liberals do is - "destroy the brand".
The Chickens have come Home to Roost for this motherfucker.
As they always do.
------------
It will come to past - sooner rather than later, that these same
liberals will very quickly realize that "Anthony Weiner" - a very
liberal flame-thrower & would-be mayor of New York - is now a
"destroyed brand".
He's done. We all now know it.
God bless his wife.
I am trying to reconcile living under a government where I have waited 1=
0 =

years to see a picture of a dead Bin Laden, and it only took 30 minutes =
to =

see a twitpic of a weiner.

this can't get any W=FCrste, LOL

-- =

http://www.lostdude.com
lab~rat >:-)
2011-06-02 14:39:33 UTC
On Wed, 01 Jun 2011 22:37:42 -0400, thinbluemime
Post by thinbluemime
On Wed, 01 Jun 2011 23:06:05 -0400, Knifefight Afterdance
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
One of the many things liberals do is - "destroy the brand".
The Chickens have come Home to Roost for this motherfucker.
As they always do.
------------
It will come to past - sooner rather than later, that these same
liberals will very quickly realize that "Anthony Weiner" - a very
liberal flame-thrower & would-be mayor of New York - is now a
"destroyed brand".
He's done. We all now know it.
God bless his wife.
I am trying to reconcile living under a government where I have waited 10
years to see a picture of a dead Bin Laden, and it only took 30 minutes to
see a twitpic of a weiner.
this can't get any Würste, LOL
LOL No shit.
--
lab~rat >:-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
ColdWarDinosaur
2011-06-02 02:36:37 UTC
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
One of the many things liberals do is - "destroy the brand".
The Chickens have come Home to Roost for this motherfucker.
As they always do.
------------
It will come to past - sooner rather than later, that these same
liberals will very quickly realize that "Anthony Weiner" - a very
liberal flame-thrower & would-be mayor of New York - is now a
"destroyed brand".
He's done. We all now know it.
God bless his wife.
Puhlease, we can all see its a Neocon plot.
--
~~
HW
lab~rat >:-)
2011-06-02 14:15:21 UTC
On 2 Jun 2011 04:06:05 +0100, "Knifefight Afterdance"
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
One of the many things liberals do is - "destroy the brand".
The Chickens have come Home to Roost for this motherfucker.
As they always do.
------------
It will come to past - sooner rather than later, that these same
liberals will very quickly realize that "Anthony Weiner" - a very
liberal flame-thrower & would-be mayor of New York - is now a
"destroyed brand".
He's done. We all now know it.
God bless his wife.
Why would they hitch their wagon to this guy? When Republicans do
something reprehensible, they're generally drummed out of service.
But get someone like the Weiner they're slobbering all over or Charlie
Rangle or Gary Condit or a million other douchebags on the left and
they defend them and keep them in office.

That is reason enough not to vote Democrat.
Knifefight Afterdance
2011-06-02 23:22:11 UTC
Post by lab~rat >:-)
On 2 Jun 2011 04:06:05 +0100, "Knifefight Afterdance"
Post by Knifefight Afterdance
One of the many things liberals do is - "destroy the brand".
The Chickens have come Home to Roost for this motherfucker.
As they always do.
------------
It will come to past - sooner rather than later, that these same
liberals will very quickly realize that "Anthony Weiner" - a very
liberal flame-thrower & would-be mayor of New York - is now a
"destroyed brand".
He's done. We all now know it.
God bless his wife.
Why would they hitch their wagon to this guy? When Republicans do
something reprehensible, they're generally drummed out of service.
And rightly so.
Post by lab~rat >:-)
But get someone like the Weiner they're slobbering all over or Charlie
Rangle or Gary Condit or a million other douchebags on the left and
they defend them and keep them in office.
It's called MENTAL ILLNESS. This is the norm among many Democrats.
Post by lab~rat >:-)
That is reason enough not to vote Democrat.
I agree.