NOT-BOOM!! Feds tell reporter that bombs were 'COMPLETE (Democrat) HOAXES'!
Schumer Abortion Time
2018-10-27 10:33:02 UTC
This is a boom, not boom, update. Adam Housley says a federal
official told him the bombs were complete fakes.

Adam Housley
?
@adamhousley
From fed source: “complete hoaxes” multiple wires when they
only needed one. Reports of cell phones being involved was
false. So no intention of harm. Now the questions. Dry run, or a
false flag from the right or left trying to mess over the other
side?

4:39 PM - Oct 24, 2018
13K
7,834 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
Wow. That would be a huge.

Now, we have to be careful because this is complete
contradiction to what was reported before:

Jake Tapper
?
@jaketapper
Packages to Soros, Obamas, Clintons, Brennan c/o CNN, Holder --
these devices, per law enforcement sources, were rudimentary but
functional.

Meaning the intent here was mass murder.

10:01 AM - Oct 24, 2018
28.2K
14.8K people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Jim Sciutto
?
@jimsciutto
Breaking: FBI says explosive devices “rudimentary but
functional”, at least one included projectiles.

7:13 AM - Oct 24, 2018
353
386 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy

We should know pretty soon if they were real or not, which would
make a big difference as to motivation, and what the attacks
mean for the election….

[H/T: Crazy Korean lady on the podcast]

UPDATE: Just to be clear, I changed the headline to reporter,
because Adam Housley is a former Fox News reporter, not a
current one. I apologize for the mistake.

https://therightscoop.com/not-boom-feds-tell-fox-news-bombs-were-
complete-hoaxes/

Schumer Abortion Time
2018-10-27 11:11:17 UTC
It’s just being reported that suspicious packages were sent to
the homes of both Hillary Clinton and former President Obama.

Both packages were intercepted by the Secret Service:

Kyle Griffin
?
@kylegriffin1
U.S. Secret Service: Late on October 23, the Secret Service
recovered a package addressed to Hillary Clinton in Westchester
County, NY. Early this morning, a second package addressed to
Barack Obama was intercepted in DC. Both were handled as
potentially explosive devices.

6:36 AM - Oct 24, 2018
2,024
1,643 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
Here’s the official statement from the Secret Service:

This just a day or so after someone put a similar explosive
device in the mailbox of George Soros, which was detonated by
police.

UPDATE:

“Multiple law enforcement officials tell @ABC the preliminary
belief is the devices found at the Soros, Clinton and Obama
locations appear to be of similar pipe bomb style construction
and contained explosive material”

View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter

ABC News Politics
?
@ABCPolitics
Replying to @ABCPolitics
NEW: Multiple law enforcement officials tell @ABC the
preliminary belief is the devices found at the Soros, Clinton
and Obama locations appear to be of similar pipe bomb style
construction and contained explosive material
http://abcn.ws/2D3jDDl

7:11 AM - Oct 24, 2018
11
20 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
The FBI is also reporting that the bombs were “functional”:

Jim Sciutto
?
@jimsciutto
Breaking: FBI says explosive devices “rudimentary but
functional”, at least one included projectiles.

7:13 AM - Oct 24, 2018
353
386 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
* * * MAJOR UPDATE * * * :

CNN TARGETED TOO:

Mary Ann Georgantopoulos
?
@marygeorgant
NYPD says they investigating a suspicious package at the Time
Warner Center at Columbus Circle. Several CNN employees say they
are currently evacuating the building.

7:18 AM - Oct 24, 2018
76
97 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy

View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter

Max Tani
?
@maxwelltani
CNN is now broadcasting from DC. CNN says anchors, staff in NYC
were evacuated after NYPD said it was investigating a
"suspicious package" sent to the Time Warner center.

7:18 AM - Oct 24, 2018
60
84 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
UPDATE:

It’s being reported that the White House bomb report is false…

CNBC
?
@CNBC
Replying to @CNBC
UPDATE: Reuters reports, citing a person familiar with the
situation, that there was no suspicious package addressed to the
White House. https://cnb.cx/2CZUJ7u

7:40 AM - Oct 24, 2018
981
1,292 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Jeff Jarvis
?
@jeffjarvis
CNN just walked back its report that a suspicious package was
sent to the White House, too. So far, only Soros, Clinton,
Obama, CNN.

7:45 AM - Oct 24, 2018
10
See Jeff Jarvis's other Tweets
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Holly F???eroa O'Re?lly
?
@AynRandPaulRyan
And the Secret Service told @johnrobertsFox that reports of a
suspicious package found in mail destined for the White House
are NOT true.

CNBC
?
@CNBC
Replying to @CNBC
UPDATE: Reuters reports, citing a person familiar with the
situation, that there was no suspicious package addressed to the
White House. https://cnb.cx/2CZUJ7u

7:41 AM - Oct 24, 2018
288
240 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy

SOOPER UPDATE:

Here’s a pic of one of the bombs that is floating around on the
internets:

View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter

Gio Benitez
?
@GioBenitez
This photo obtained by @ABC and confirmed by two law
enforcement sources shows the device recovered from @CNN by the
NYPD bomb squad.

9:44 AM - Oct 24, 2018
805
1,199 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
Also, Andrew Cuomo said a suspicious package was sent to his
office as well…

Hmmm.

OTRO SOOPER UPDATE:

At the press conference, they said that the bomb that was sent
to CNN WAS a live bomb…

OTRO SOOPER UPDATE #3:

OK, so look I had to address this. Some people are saying that
it looks like an ISIS flag is taped to the device that was found:

That doesn’t quite seem right to me – it looks more like the
shiny reflection of the tape. If you look at the other parts
where there is black tape, it has the same sort of effect. Also
why would ISIS just target the media and Democrats when they’re
ones who look the other way on terror attacks? Anyway, I wanted
to let you all know this theory is floating out on Twitter,
which is terrible, and also I’m addicted to it. The end.

OTRO SOOPER UPDATE #4:

So it turns out Andrew Cuomo was full of it when he said he was
targeted as well. Just jumping onto the victim bandwagon.

BUT… there WAS a package sent to Maxine Waters as well:

Peter Alexander
?
@PeterAlexander
BREAKING: A suspicious package addressed to Rep. Maxine Waters
was intercepted at a Capitol Heights processing facility that
handles mail going to the Capitol, according to 3 congressional
leadership sources.

The package was addressed to her office but never made it that
far.

11:09 AM - Oct 24, 2018
2,208
1,636 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Lissandra Villa
?
@LissandraVilla
A Dem aide confirms to BuzzFeed News a package addressed to
Maxine Waters was intercepted at a Congressional mail facility.

11:06 AM - Oct 24, 2018
148
131 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Jesse Rodriguez
?
@JesseRodriguez
NBC News: A suspicious package addressed to Rep. Maxine Waters
was intercepted at a Capitol Heights processing facility @kasie

11:08 AM - Oct 24, 2018
83
84 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter

Brad Bell
?
@ABC7Brad
The bomb squad has cleared the scene at this Congressional mail
sorting facility where a suspected explosive device reportedly
addressed to Rep. Maxine Waters was found. Witnesses say the
facility was locked down for hours as the device was removed

11:10 AM - Oct 24, 2018
2
See Brad Bell's other Tweets
Twitter Ads info and privacy
[end updates]

I’m updating the above as I get new information, so keep
refreshing…

https://therightscoop.com/breaking-bomb-packages-sent-to-both-
hillary-clinton-and-obama/

Schumer Abortion Time
2018-10-27 11:36:39 UTC
Holeee crap! Judiciary committee chairman Chuck Grassley just
criminally referred Michael Avenatti and Julie Swetnick to the
Justice Department for making materially false statements to the
committee during their Kavanaugh investigation!

Dear Attorney General Sessions and Director Wray:

As you know, the Senate Judiciary Committee recently processed
the nomination of Judge Brett M. Kavanaugh to serve as an
Associate Justice on the Supreme Court of the United States,
leading to his eventual confirmation on October 6, 2018. As part
of that process, the Committee has investigated various
allegations made against Judge Kavanaugh. The Committee’s
investigation has involved communicating with numerous
individuals claiming to have relevant information. While many of
those individuals have provided the Committee information in
good faith, it unfortunately appears some have not. As explained
below, I am writing to refer Mr. Michael Avenatti and Ms. Julie
Swetnick for investigation of potential violations of 18 U.S.C.
§§ 371, 1001, and 1505, for materially false statements they
made to the Committee during the course of the Committee’s
investigation.

Here’s the full 29-page referral from Grassley for you to read.
Be sure and get some popcorn!

https://www.scribd.com/document/391604704/Grassley-criminal-
referral-to-DOJ-Swetnick-and-Avenatti-Redacted#from_embed

https://therightscoop.com/breaking-chuck-grassley-just-
criminally-referred-michael-avenatti-and-julie-swetnick-to-
justice-department/

FPP
2018-10-27 12:21:14 UTC
Post by Schumer Abortion Time
This is a boom, not boom, update. Adam Housley says a federal
official told him the bombs were complete fakes.
Director of the FBI says otherwise... but, hey... who wouldn't believe
somebody who works at State run Trump TV, instead?
--
"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was
their final, most essential command." - George Orwell, 1949
what’s happening." - Donald J. Trump, 2018
Xavier
2018-10-27 12:52:24 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by Schumer Abortion Time
This is a boom, not boom, update. Adam Housley says a federal
official told him the bombs were complete fakes.
Director of the FBI says otherwise... but, hey... who wouldn't believe
somebody who works at State run Trump TV, instead?
How come no one blames the leftist attacks by Antifa, shooting of
conservative congressional reps at softball games, attacks on the elderly
at Trump rallies on the hateful anti-Trump bias by CNN, NYTimes, WaPo,
MSNBC ......? And on top of that, the mainstream and anti-Trump media
ignore the attacks by the left wing scum that infects the US.
Schumer Abortion Time
2018-10-27 20:42:32 UTC
In this very funny clip, CNN idiot Chris Cuomo has to admit that
his brother, Governor idiot Andrew Cuomo, lied about being
targeted with a “device” at his offices.

You can cut the awkwardness with a knife:

LOL!! He even had to laugh about it.

What happened is the the office of the governor denied the
reports that he received a suspicious package. But then Andrew
went on television, and he had to ham it up, I mean it’s TV! So
he lied about receiving a suspicious package. He even called it
a “device”!!!

Later, the cops admitted it was just an informational package
with literature inside, and looked nothing like the other bomb
packages. Kinda pathetic if you ask me. Andrew just needed to be
the center of attention, and Chris looks pretty embarrassed by
it. As any Cuomo should be.

Here’s our original post on Cuomo’s absurd victim-wishing.

https://therightscoop.com/breaking-suspicious-device-sent-to-gov-
cuomos-office-was-an-informational-package/

https://therightscoop.com/lol-chris-cuomo-forced-to-admit-andrew-
cuomo-lied-about-device-threat/