Hawaii official now swears: No Obama birth certificate
D. Stussy
2011-01-25 21:40:43 UTC
Former Hawaii elections clerk Tim Adams has now signed an affidavit
Tim Adams is not credible.
The current Governor of Hawaii, a Democrat, has also indicated that there
is NO certificate on file when he went looking for it. Explain that.
Juan Topica
2011-01-26 02:31:51 UTC
Post by D. Stussy
The current Governor of Hawaii, a Democrat, has also indicated that there
is NO certificate on file when he went looking for it. Explain that.
But the newest US Senator, is actively trying to change Hawaiian law to
ALLOW the state to release this personal information.

Again, I hereby CHALLENGE you to prove you are a US Citizen. As a matter
of fact, I will PAY YOU $1000 US DOLLARS CASH if you can do it.