Invasion of Uganda
Nomen Nescio
2011-10-14 21:25:15 UTC
Obama needs to be removed from the Presidency by ANY MEANS NECCESSARY for invading Uganda and the planned invasion of the Congo, Sudan, and the Central African Republic, all countries which are no threat to the security of the United States. We have no business getting involved with their internal conflicts.
69ingchipmucks@park
2012-05-20 15:59:17 UTC
On Fri, 14 Oct 2011 23:25:15 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio
Post by Nomen Nescio
Obama needs to be removed from the Presidency by ANY MEANS NECCESSARY for invading Uganda and the planned invasion of the Congo, Sudan, and the Central African Republic, all countries which are no threat to the security of the United States. We have no business getting involved with their internal conflicts.
No one in the world should do anything to stop killing in any black
country . No one should feed , clothe or give medical aid to any black
country .
Allow them to do as they will which is always extreme violence . that
is nature trying to take it's course and rid the world of an
Obamanation made by mistake in an effort to create strong slaves for
mining by the Anunnaki . Why they did not destroy the Obamanation they
created instead of allowing it to spread is beyond comprehension .
such a very smart race and yet so ignorant . Hell when you bake a bad
duck you throw it out and make another one . you do not leave it on
the table to rot and be even more disgusting .