Sarah Palin & Dea-Ja-Vue
curmudgeon
2011-01-12 02:18:49 UTC
Am I alone in thinking that Sarah Palin (Alaska) is to contemporary north
American politics, what the late Eva Peron (Argentina) was to south American
politics?

"It is a sign of creeping inner Death when we no longer can praise the
Living"
*Eric Hoffer* 1902 - 1983
Juan Topica
2011-01-12 02:49:20 UTC
No. Eva had half a brain.
relic
2011-01-12 18:48:42 UTC
Post by curmudgeon
Am I alone in thinking that Sarah Palin (Alaska) is to contemporary
north American politics, what the late Eva Peron (Argentina) was to
south American politics?
No. Eva had half a brain. Sarah has the whole thing.
<fixored>
Juan Topica
The only thing Sarah has that Eva didn't is a set of balls.
relic
I believe it's the other way around.
Juan Topica
2011-01-13 02:16:31 UTC
Post by relic
Post by Juan Topica
The only thing Sarah has that Eva didn't is a set of balls.
I believe it's the other way around.
No. Palin is really a man in drag.

family
2011-01-12 19:46:43 UTC
Am I alone in thinking that Sarah Palin (Alaska) is to contemporary north
American politics, what the late Eva Peron (Argentina) was to south American
politics?

Interesting comparison. Eva Peron purported to be for the
working class - los descamiatos, whereas Palin is clearly in
the right wing, wealthy class sector. Of course, both in
reality seem to be limelighters and opportunists. Neither
had any understanding at all of economics. Nor of
diplomacy. Eva was a better actor, however. And she could,
when it came to specifics, hide behind Juan. I cannot see
Palin doling out money to the poor.

She is now worth an estimated $17 million (and counting)
source the Internal Revenue Service.
Bert Hyman
2011-01-12 19:59:37 UTC
Post by curmudgeon
Am I alone in thinking that Sarah Palin (Alaska) is to contemporary
north American politics, what the late Eva Peron (Argentina) was to
south American politics?
No, but does that alone make your right?
--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN ***@iphouse.com